Release Notes - 2019.1b44
A full list of updates to our newest viewer!
Hi everyone - Here's the list of all the bugs squished and features added since the 1b44 viewer; Take a look:
- Refined the Map window and added a Region info button
- FEAT: Added a "framerate dropdown" in the Settings window
- Shop window item preview clipping no longer occurs
- Fixes unwanted borders in shop preview (now renders full width)
- Changes skybox in shop to have subtle gradient
- Fixed the issue where quests cannot be reset from another region
- Fixed the resetting issue for Autostart quest
- Added "Copy shape to clipboard" function back and put it into morphs panel.
- Camera tooltips now correctly display Mac keys
- Fixed an issue that allowed you to drag furniture into a region without being in Edit Room Mode
- Updated the vehicle respawn script to adapt to current vehicle system – New users joining the default region will no longer see spawned cars
- Fixed the problem that when you focus items several times, camera will act like it’s being dragged by these items.
- Fixed the problem that focus and fly act at the same time in Edit Room Mode
- Fixed Ctrl+F opening the Friends window and making you fly as well
- Focus is no longer disabled in Edit Room Mode
- The Animator cache will now be cleared after exiting a vehicle
- Camera can now be rotationally controlled with the 'Ctrl' key again
- Fixed the ‘Ctrl’ key conflicting with avatar movement control.
Editor Pack Fixes
- Fixes an issue with microsplat (and possibly other custom terrain shading systems)
- Clothing premorph tool will prompt to save asset after finished (optional, hit cancel and it will be stored in the mesh alone)
- BakeMorph utility is now more flexible, allowing you to configure outputs individually
- Adds more utilities to the ObjExporter
- K Factor calculator now shows an ETA for when it will be done (also supports new internal modes)
- Clothing pre-morph utility has new options for smoother results - note; "Smooth" will be slow, Secondary Smooth is faster
FEAT: Scripting - adds SGameObject.HingeJoint and SGameObject.AddHingeJoint() which wrap the Unity HingeJoint class
- Removes double initialisation of script core types - slightly improves script loading performance on the server
- ResetSkeleton utility has new 'global' mode which uses global coordinates
- Fixes save-as bug in new premorph utility
Check back regularly for more updates!