Release Notes - 2019.1b43
A full list of updates to our newest viewer!
Hi everyone - Here's the list of all the bugs squished and features added since the 1b39 viewer; Take a look:
- The "Friends" button at the bottom of the screen will flash if you have new pending friend requests
- Tattoos can now be customised in the Outfit window with the Colour Picker button
- The data from the Blend Shape slider in the Outfit window can now be saved
- Clear cache tickbox defaults to on
- Now Restoring Owners and Areas in Edit Room will work properly
- Screenshot retarget/recompose buttons will activate composers/filters as necessary
- Fix for unclosable windows
- Renamed Focus to Target in Snapshot window
- A temporary fix for reset quest -- now quests with autostart can only get reset outside the region which contains the quest.
- MOBILE: Two finger tap screen will no longer cause a random camera rotation.
- Switching the room template in Edit Room will now close all the Edit Room UI
- VR: Enables MSAA in VR if AA is on, and Quality Lighting is off (or Enable Forward in VR is enabled).
- Fixed an issue that Full avatar with patterns cannot show material by default when previewing in Shop
- Made the X button on windows easier to press - the clickable area is enlarged by approx 50%
- Fixed an issue with being unable to login to a region you own
- Fixed an issue that in Welcome Centre the snapshot poses may still cause issues
- VR: Temporary solution to fix foot trackers being mistaken for arm trackers
- Fixed avatars skins not loading
- Reworked threadpool access to avoid deadlock experienced by Spiral Silverstar (thank you for the report!)
- Avatar LOD is raised for your own avatar (versus other avatars) except in extreme low-memory environments
- The Chat window will only be shown while loading a region if the user has manually opened it
- Fixed the problem that when you first open shop win and select a category, the first shop item price can't show correctly.
- Fixed the display error on latest version button and language selection dropdown.
- The mousewheel will now only work if the cursor is in the game window
- Fixed an issue that counter quest will affect all users in the region -- now it will only affect single users who have accepted the quest
- Adjusted the graphic setting presets for easier understanding of each setting
- The Friends list now sorts by username
- Changed the default color of metal smoothness to black to avoid light reflection issues in Unity 2018 client
- Added a light source to preview camera in Shop preview to make sure it can be seen in darker regions
- VR: Vive Trackers should work again when enabled in VR settings
- Optimized the auto generated virtual camera for modular vehicle which doesn't have a primary camera
- The Default login option will now say 'Welcome Centre'
- Click to walk will only work on floor-like surfaces - it will no longer work on walls
- Spawning a second vehicle will no longer effect the primary camera
- Fixed a display issue with the Community window
- Mobile controls are displaying in the scene as supersized objects
Editor Pack Fixes
- Adds new FactorWorldPosition to ClothingSquishFitter (defaults to ticked) to factor world position offsets before premorphing the mesh
- Tweaks the placement of the 'Flip XY' toggle on the clothing rigger panel, Obj exporter tool will search for children too
- Squashes a particularly obnoxious rigging bug with the 2019 avatar templates. Thanks, Trilo for the report! (note: this fix needs to be integrated into the standard autorig button, currently requires extra steps.)
- Adds new ReweightFlipZY toggle to the clothing generator, this politely handles a flipped internal geometry
- Adds DisableFly and DisableJump to the Animation Override section of clothing items, while worn these animations/controls will be disabled.
- Adds SScene.FindID(..) for finding with a specified stable Global ID
- Adds * operators to Vector3 on server scripting
- Adds Bounds.Encapsulate to server scripting
- Fixes protocol for parcel transmission to client
- GetAllParcels instruction now reports how many parcels are there in the packet
- Added .TimeSamples and .Samples to SAudioSource
- CellParcel instruction that returns packets series that contain data of all parcels
- Fix for LoadCustomAnimation on Statue components not working
- Processing server patch - more gracefully handles UTF8 filenames
- Allows library-based texture decoding to be switched off, in favour of Unity's method. Unity's method is considerably slower (and can cause stalls) but may improve stability for a subset of the userbase
- Optimize the bulk upload method, please use with the latest SpaceUploaderGUI.exe.
- Added error message for pattern in Editor Pack when pattern is using same id with the parent item
- Adds support for plain meshrenderers for the template mesh in the premorph utility
- Updates latest MicroSplat collection support
- FIX: Adds new FactorWorldPosition to ClothingSquishFitter (defaults to ticked) to factor world position offsets before premorphing the mesh
- Modular vehicles can now be uploaded with a scene/region
Check back regularly for more updates!